- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
BMW Tee off in Chiswick Park
Forget the Majors and the Masters, this Wednesday Chiswick Park is hosting a golf putting and driving challenge with Golf Pro and BMW Berry Chiswick. Participants will be given an opportunity to learn from the pro’s from Windlesham Golf Club.
The free event will run from 12pm-2pm on Chiswick Park’s event plaza as part of the weekly sports programme, headed up by Olympic high-jumper Martyn Bernard. People are welcome to attend and try their skills for the first time, or get tips on improving their handicap from the professionals. There’s no need to bring any equipment as it will all be provided. All you need is a pair of trainers and lots of enthusiasm.
Martyn Bernard, Chiswick Park sport’s coach said: “I wanted to bring something special to Chiswick Park this week to celebrate the start of the Johnnie Walker Championships at Gleneagles this weekend.
It’s all set to be a great event. We hope that people will come along, have fun and learn a thing or two.”