- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
CHISWICK PARK BEACH
Had your holiday, or not heading off this summer? Let us bring the beach to you. This Friday 31 July, Chiswick Park will transform into a summer beach, and everyone is welcome to come along and join in the fun. Complete with a real sand area and interactive activities, come rain or shine it will be a chance to feel some sand between your toes!
What’s going on:
• Beach balls and buckets and spades available
• Coconut shy and cork shooting stalls
• Face Painter
• Live Music
• And much more
No Need to book, just pop in between 12pm-7pm, Friday 31 July.
We can’t wait to see you there!