- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
- Danone joins Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
Back by popular demand and bigger than ever, on Monday 11 July, Chiswick Park will transform into a summer beach for its Guests. On Friday 22nd July we will be welcoming locals, family and friends to come along and join in the fun. Complete with a real sand area and interactive activities it will be a great family day to remember.
What’s going on:
• Beach balls and buckets and spades available
• Face Painter
• Punch & Judy Shows
• Live Music
• Food Stalls
• Candy Floss
• Mocktail Bar
• And much more
No Need to book, just come and join them between 12pm-5pm, Friday 22nd July.