- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Chiswick Park companies inspire a new generation of workers
Yesterday, 31 May more than 200 school pupils from Chiswick Community School attended a work experience speed-networking session at Chiswick Park.
The pupils aged 13-14 spent time with representatives from companies including Discovery, Starbucks, Element 6, Atlantis Healthcare, Paramount and Enjoy-Work. Groups of students spent 5 minutes with each business representative asking them all sorts of different questions, the favourite being: “How much do you earn?”
The business volunteers took time out of their busy schedules to get involved in this event, which forms part of a three year work experience programme led by Enjoy-Work, along with the school and Hounslow Education Business Partnership.
After the event James Whiting, Deputy head of the school commented: “The students were all totally engaged throughout and the feedback from them on the experience was extremely positive. They all learnt such a lot about careers they had never even thought of.”