- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Chiswick Park companies inspire local students
Volunteers from companies across the Chiswick Park community came out in force to give more than 200 students from Chiswick School their first experience of the job interview process.
The students (200 in total) chose one of 10 job descriptions in keeping with the theme of a ‘realistic’ Saturday job. They spent the morning researching about the role and completed an application form. The volunteers asked interview questions as though they were the interviewer for that company and then gave feedback about the student's performance. The volunteers were from companies including Baker Hughes, Discovery, Disney, Element 6, Open Bet, QVC, ShipServ and Starbucks.
This was the third session for the students this year as part of Enjoy-Work's WEX Factor programme with Chiswick School and education business charity, Spark!
"Many thanks for the opportunity to come along today – I really enjoyed the time and the chance to give something back to the school and the students." Starbucks volunteer