- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
- Danone joins Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
ENJOY-WORK: THE BUSINESS REVOLUTION
Chiswick Park Enjoy-Work Announcement
Halpern has been appointed by Blackstone Group International Partners LLP to handle the PR Communications for Chiswick Park.
Chiswick Park is an exceptional office development which has revolutionised work through a pioneering business concept: Enjoy-Work.
Every aspect of Chiswick Park, from the building design to the community atmosphere, has been engineered with better business as the overriding objective. If people enjoy work, they do better work, making a better business.
Leading UK and international companies pay testament to the commercial deliverables of Enjoy-Work – business such as Discovery, Disney, Foxtons, Starbucks, Teletext, and Vue Cinemas have made Chiswick Park their operational hub.
The onsite Enjoy-Work team is dedicated to developing a dynamic and sustainable business community, offering a wide range of lifestyle services. A strategic programme of events is offered throughout the year, each harnessing HR principles to ensure individual and team development at a personal and professional level.
- Not one business has actively left Chiswick Park in ten years, unless through a merger/acquisition
- One business on the park has had a ZERO churn rate in the last twelve months
- Socialising is 100% more critical, and learning 157% more critical in top performing companies
Notes to Editor
Chiswick Park is an office development in West London, with 1.8 million sq ft office space providing a unique workplace for 5,500 employees.
To visit Chiswick Park or for more information, please contact Halpern:
020 7351 2888 | email@example.com
Natasha Khojasteh | 020 7349 2591 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Aldridge | 020 7349 2480 | email@example.com