- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Happy campus aims to make work fun
A business park that aims to make work fun is being developed in west London.
Stuart Lipton, chief executive of Stanhope, which is spearheading the scheme, said: Why should every day at work be the same? We feel life should be different here, so our idea is to offer an element of surprise.
Suggestions to keep staff entertained include handing out doughnuts, chocolate eggs at Easter, and a jazz band in the five-acre landscaped garden.
The park s estate management office, called The Thoughtful Centre, will offer business and concierge services.
Not such a silly business
It is not hard to take the mickey out of Chiswick Park. But linking fun and work is a clever notion. The lunch-is-for-wimps age is ending. Red braces have gone.
Lipton should be mimicked. Respected watchers of social trends suggest that, in a decade or so, planning applications will be eased by including some rise in human happiness. Sounds weird? So did worrying about the environment 20 years ago.