- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Olympic heroes visit Chiswick Park
Some of the UK’s top sports personalities descended on Chiswick Park to talk to guests about their experiences in London 2012 and what it takes to be the best.
Gold medal winning cyclist Victoria Pendleton, Paralympic cyclist and swimmer Jody Cundy and sports performance coach Keith Antoine were interviewed by BBC Sport’s presenter, Hazel Irvine, about their personal achievements, their goals for the future and what makes a successful athlete.
Victoria Pendleton spoke about her appearance on this year’s Strictly Come Dancing, joking that her legs don’t often do what her brain tells them to.
Jody Cundy told the audience that his entire focus was now on the Olympics in Rio in 2016, but he said that if he had to think about life after being an athlete he'd focus on giving something back to the next generation.
In talking about training Olympic athletes Keith Antoine said that while it's important to have a plan b this needs to be very far at the back of mind and only used as a very last resort.