- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
- Danone joins Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Pokemon chooses Chiswick Park for its new headquarters
The company behind the Pokemon gaming phenomenon has chosen Chiswick Park for its new UK headquarters.
The Pokemon Company International will move its London offices to Chiswick Park from its previous base in Fulham as part of a ten-year lease deal.
The gaming group plans to take almost 10,000 square feet of office space.
Chiswick Park has enjoyed a vacancy rate of less than one per cent since Blackstone bought the 1.8m square foot site for £480m in April 2011, it said yesterday.
Swarovski and Absolut Vodka agreed to shift their UK offices to the park in March, while oil services group Aker inked a deal for space in June.
Savills and CBRE acted for Blackstone on the contract, while Frost Meadowcroft acted for Pokemon.
“This move continues to highlight Chiswick Park as the destination office space for leading businesses from around the world, and the appeal of the park to a variety of different sectors,” said Johnny Bray, associate director at Savills.