- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Sir David Attenborough joins Chiswick Park guests for lunch
Broadcaster and naturalist Sir David Attenborough joined more than 500 of Chiswick Park's guests for lunch. The aim was to learn about his passions, current projects and to find out what he has learnt through his work.
He was interviewed by BBC Breakfast's business presenter, Steph McGovern and spoke about his early life and what influenced his career decisions.
Questions were submitted in advance by Chiswick Park guests and included:
You've had what many would describe as the dream career. Can you talk us through how you ended up where you are today?
What is the most life changing experience you’ve had in your career/travels
Who or what was your inspiration when you were growing up?
Considering the drastic changes that our environment is currently undergoing, What are your predictions for the future of the planet?
Where does someone who has seen so much of the world like yourself, go on holiday?