- Green Light for Chiswick Park Pedestrian Bridge
- Enjoy-Work Lifestyle Receptionists are Team of the Year!
- Students Show A Need For Speed At Chiswick Park
- A Green Apple for Education And Conservation
- Super Heroes Have Landed!
- Flying the Skies at the park
- BEACH IS BACK AND BIGGER
- The Body Coach ‘Shakes Up’ Chiswick Park
Contact the News Desk on:
T: 020 8636 8080
Sun Shines on Yellow Umbrella Day
On Sunday 16 September, Chiswick Park Enjoy-Work hosted its 10th annual free family festival and fundraising day, Yellow Umbrella Day. The event raised money for local children’s hospice service Shooting Star CHASE and attracted crowds of more than 3000 people.
The day started with a 10k sponsored run, and 5k walk along the Thames river path for those who like to be active! We inlcuded chip timing in the run for those going for a PB and Hounslow Borough Police Cadets kindly volunteered their services to marshal the route.
From 12pm there was lots of fun entertainment for all the family, including a performance from the world’s longest running and most successful Beatles band; the Bootleg Beatles. There were some fantastic food stalls; fun & games for all with Gambado of Chelsea and Chiswick-based charity Fit For Sport as well a petting farm and dancing dogs!