To advertise a job at Chiswick Park, please contact Hazel Keegan
For our customers, CarNext.com is all about enjoying the ride. We're a start-up style team, within an established European brand looking to disrupt and revolutionise the way people think and go about buying cars online.
Could this be the move you are looking for? If so, read on..
A successful Team Leader has a passion for delivering extraordinary service and demonstrated leadership ability to inspire their team to work together to drive outstanding business results.
The Team Leader will monitor customer interactions to ensure extraordinary service, set team and individual performance goals, use performance metrics and reporting to drive performance and business results. The Team Leader will provide consistent and on-going coaching and feedback to ensure their team is performing at their highest levels.
You will an entrepreneur who is an advocate and supporter for both their team and their customers. Thrive in ambiguity and can effectively lead you team through change and growth and being part of our great journey.
● Creating a cohesive team environment.
● Coaching your team to provide a high-touch, premium experience for all our new and existing customers.
● Inspiring your team to achieve their goals by providing continuous coaching, training and development; as well as, rewarding and recognizing accomplishments.
● Communicating with your team to ensure that they are well informed about changes that may affect them and their customers.
● Managing your team to ensure adequate servicing coverage is provided 365 days per year, which may include filling in when needed.
● Evaluating team performance and creating development and action plans, on an individual level, that are owned and driven by each team member.
● Identifying opportunities to improve operations within CarNext’s journey and creating and implementing creative solutions to grow our business from strength to strength.
● Challenging yourself and your team to “raise the bar” by driving continuous improvement.
● You actively develop business and customer service strategic plans for rapid growth and local market leadership - setting targets within the team that guarantee ultimate customer experience whilst building trust.
● Demonstrated experience in a proactive customer service role.
● Strong background experience in a supervisory role
● Demonstrated passion for service with the ability to resolve customer issues and concerns
● Ability to successfully understand and implement policies, procedures, and programs
● Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
● Ability to manage and resolve conflict
● Ability to drive and measure business results
● Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
● Detail-oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills who can work well under pressure
● Ability to work flexible shifts
● Breathe accountability, push your team to smash their targets and surpass their limits, to take ownership of their performance and their own professional development.
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey with CarNext
● 33 days holiday (this includes Bank Holidays)
● Fantastic customer service and sales training
● Pension scheme 4%
● Life Assurance Scheme
● Employee Support Programme
● Career development opportunities
You could be closer than you think in getting your dream job, if you have the experience and this challenging role fits your ambitions, send over your CV and cover letter to Victoria.email@example.com
For further details on Carnext and how we are growing please click on the link https://www.linkedin.com/company/carnextcom/
Our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.