To advertise a job at Chiswick Park, please contact Hazel Keegan
TITLE: Event & Sports Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Guest Experience
PROFILE DATE: May – September 2020
Our Guest Experience team based in Chiswick Park is looking to recruit an Events & Sports Assistant to support with events, sports and workshops at Chiswick Park. The Events & Sports Assistant will be exposed to several activities from sports leagues and interesting speakers, to cultural events, or one of our many classes and workshops; our programme offers something for everyone.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support the Guest Experience team with set-up, delivery and pack down of events and sports – this will involve a small level of manual handling
• Assist with signing in and administration at Sports Leagues
• Admin support for events and sports – preparing goody bags, collating and printing booking sheets, fixtures etc.
• Computer based research for ideas on upcoming event themes, Wellbeing Days etc
• Support and assist the Guest Experience team on all other events and ad-hoc requests
• Proficient use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• A keen eye for detail and proven organisation skills
• Time management and ability to multi-task
• Able to do light manual handling
• Dates available throughout the summer, through to end of September
• Preferably at least 2 weeks commitment
Approximately 09:00-17:00 with flexibility to meet the needs of the business, as required.
Minimum of 2 weeks (Monday to Friday) up to a maximum of the full 5 months.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org