To advertise a job at Chiswick Park, please contact Hazel Keegan
For our customers, CarNext.com is all about enjoying the ride: we offer convenience that you can trust in. We're a start-up style team, within an established European brand looking to disrupt and revolutionise the way people think and go about buying cars online.
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers - naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day!
Want to be part of an innovative team that looks at sourcing the right cars for our customers at the right price and importantly delivered on time? Are you data-led with the ability to understand market trends with an interest in the automotive industry? Could this be the move you are looking for? If so, read on...
• To become immersed in the selection and pricing of used cars using external market data to optimise our approach daily.
• Provide support to the Pricing and Compound Manager that’s robust, accurate and importantly on time
• Smash expectations, go above and beyond for both our team and customers alike
• Thrive in a busy and high-pressure environment, taking extra responsibility as our business grows and new opportunities become available.
• Work on your own initiative and be confident to suggest new more efficient ways in which we can work
This role will give you a platform to:
• Inspire change - Drive change and innovation through insight backed with your own initiative and ideas.
• Bring your real self to work- We’re on the lookout for smart, articulate people who know how to work but also have fun in a fast-paced environment. Wear whatever makes you comfortable to work, and if you’re having a bad day don’t worry, we’ve got your back, we’re all in this together!
• Make your mark- The revolution is in your hands! We’re all about growth and development and will encourage and support you to create and improve our processes.
What we are looking for:
• You are a data professional, switched on and firing on all cylinders
• You have some previous experience of using external data systems and are a whizz at excel and creating pivot tables comes naturally to you.
• Own it - You take ownership of tasks and complicated problems emerge with answers that others may have missed.
• Empowerment - You’re a creative problem solver and strive to develop best practices, drive improvement and optimize processes.
• You Identify patterns in the needs and expectations of the marketplace, anticipating and solving problems that to many would seems to challenging.
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey with CarNext
● 33 days holiday (this includes Bank Holidays)
● Fantastic customer service and sales training
● Pension scheme 4%
● Life Assurance Scheme
● Employee Support Programme
● Career development opportunities
You could be closer than you think in getting your dream job, if you have the experience and this challenging role fits your ambitions, send over your CV and cover letter to Victoria.email@example.com
For further details on Carnext and how we are growing please click on the link https://www.linkedin.com/company/carnextcom/
Our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.