To advertise a job at Chiswick Park, please contact Recruitment
To maintain the organisation’s aims and objectives through supporting the CEO and Operations Director in all business planning and implementation. Providing administration support to the business, data analysis and reporting from across the whole business. Diary management, meeting organisation and hosting, as well as coordination of multiple tasks daily and in line with our overall Mission, Vision, Values and Objectives.
• Diary management - monitor, maintain and manage CEO commitments (internal & external) and Operations Director commitments, as required
• Meeting organisation - set up weekly, monthly, annual / ad hoc meetings as required and in line with the Enjoy-Work Meeting Matrix
• Liaise and engage with our key stakeholders as needed (senior and board level counter parts) by the CEO and Operations Director
• Guest company correspondence - liaise on behalf of and build relationships with exec points of contacts within Guest companies
• Weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual data collation and analysis from across the business, packaging and presenting the content in a professional and engaging way
• Support in the organisation or some guest events/service/initiatives led by the Events Experience Manager and Head of Guest Experience
• Support on the organisation of team initiatives led by the People & Culture Manager
• Report writing and preparation - support with weekly, monthly, quarterly report collation and production (internal / external), writing, formatting, producing final documents for circulation with a focus on attention to detail and in line with the Enjoy-Work brand guidelines
• Supporting the wider teams with specific projects, as required by the business
• Sensitive data handling - preparing and producing confidential correspondence, as appropriate / required
• Meeting attendance / follow-up, as / when required to attend, take minutes, dictation, prepare presentations, documents, or minutes in advance / following
• Expenses - monitor and process all expenses of the CEO and Operations Director liaising with the accounts team as part of the process
• Travel management - book car / train journeys, as appropriate
• Office Management, working closely with the Operations Coordinator
• Ad hoc support to the wider team, including senior management support / reception cover etc.
Chiswick Park Enjoy-Work is committed to delivering the optimum environment for our team, guests and brands to be successful. Service is at the heart of this and unleashing the extraordinary in everyone is our mission! Your role is to support and contribute to an environment where collaboration, innovation and fun drive the ability of the team as a whole to deliver. You will embrace a sense of ownership, take initiative and be motivated by collaborative success, as well as finding ways to continuously improve processes and ways of working.
Minimum 5yrs previous experience in a varied administrative position
Proven outstanding organisational skills
Ability to manage changing priorities and a very varied and demanding task list with a flexible approach
Over 5yrs outstanding proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), with general IT skills / knowledge advantageous
Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with a range of different stakeholders at various levels of seniority
Minimum 3yrs Hosting and hospitality experience
Outstanding time management and proactive planning
Energy & drive in delivering excellence
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08.30am to 17.30pm - with flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
Salary on request
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Enhanced Pension Scheme