To advertise a job at Chiswick Park, please contact Recruitment
HEAD OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
SALARY DETAILS: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Richmond American University London, situated in a new state of the art campus in Chiswick Park, offers its students the chance to graduate with both a UK and US accredited degree. With a vision to be a leading liberal arts university, Richmond offers students an unparalleled education in London, blending two of the finest education systems in the world.
The University’s mission is to educate and inform future generations by providing them with the knowledge and support to think critically, the freedom to challenge assumptions and the skills to work with others.
Richmond is now looking for a hands-on Head of IT reporting to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (DVC), Finance and Operations. You will be responsible for the running of all IT Operations, Systems and Services and for the planning and development of all IT Services to meet the evolving needs of the University, in-line with the Strategic Plan.
Other duties include provision of strategic and operational leadership to the IT team and management of the relevant budgets and purchasing strategies, leading any change programmes and/or major projects within IT and any change programmes/major projects across the University which have an IT agenda, supporting these with appropriate project management processes, monitoring and manage Cyber Security.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Evidence of strategic leadership, operational management and planning of IT in a dynamic and complex environment, preferably in Higher Education;
• Experience of successfully leading major change management programmes and successfully implementing major projects;
• Hands on approach to leading, managing and motivating diverse teams and delivering highly customer-focussed services;
• Ability to conceptualise and analyse problems and to communicate complex and technical information and ideas to non-technical people;
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice including data and systems security, data protection, copyright and accessibility;
• A degree in a relevant IT discipline or an undergraduate degree or equivalent, plus relevant plus work-based experience in an IT leadership role.
Richmond is an equal opportunities employer; a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the basic level is required for this position. For further information about the University, please visit: www.richmond.ac.uk
To review the full job description, please visit: https://www.richmond.ac.uk/about-richmond/work-for-us/
Closing date: 28 September 2023
To apply for this role & to review the full Job Description, please visit the following link: https://andersonquigley.com/job/aq1943/
Please note that while submitted applications will be we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants.