To advertise a job at Chiswick Park, please contact Recruitment
SALARY DETAILS: UP TO £30,600 PER ANNUM, PLUS BENEFITS
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with events experience in Higher Education to manage a comprehensive range of student recruitment events. Working as part of the Marketing, Recruitment and Communications department you will have direct responsibility for key aspects of the events programme including working with stakeholders to plan, manage and successfully deliver a range of in-person, hybrid and digital events, tailored to meet specific audience needs. This will include open days/evenings, applicant days, virtual events, and webinars that support the university’s student recruitment plans and growth plans.
Events will take place at Richmond’s new state of the art campus in Chiswick Park and online, so you may be required to occasionally work evenings and weekends.
You should apply if
• You have direct, relevant experience in event management, ideally within the higher education sector;
• You have incredibly strong organisational and project management skills, capable of managing a wide and diverse range of activities;
• You are approachable, personable, and confident working with and influencing a wide range of internal and external contacts, including high profile and influential individuals;
• You bring a creative, dynamic and proactive approach to the delivery of an events programme;
• You are able to prioritise and to work independently with minimum supervision, calmly under pressure and to meet deadlines;
• You can demonstrate a pragmatic approach when solving problems, and effective decision- making ability, to meet the demands of a busy programme;
• You have strong IT skills including MS Office and CRM.
About Richmond American University London
Richmond is a unique institution, global in outlook and in practice, diverse and cosmopolitan in its cultures. A leading private and not-for-profit institution, we are dually accredited in both the United States, by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, and registered with the Office for Students in the UK. Our taught degree awarding powers means our students receive both UK and US degrees, bringing together the best of British and American higher education.
Operating in London since 1972, we have now moved to an exciting new campus in Chiswick. The University is true to its vision of being a leading liberal arts university, and of delivering its mission to educate and inform future generations by providing them with the knowledge and support to think critically, the freedom to challenge assumptions and the skills to work with others.
Richmond is an equal opportunities employer.
A Basic level DBS check is required for this position.
For further information about the University, please visit:
Closing date: 5 December 2023
To apply for this role, please email your CV and supporting statement together with details of three recent work-related references to email@example.com