To advertise a job at Chiswick Park, please contact Recruitment
Head of Guest Experience
Full Time 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.30 but flexibility in hours is required to ensure continuity of estate management cover.
Chiswick Park is a 1.8 million sq. ft. business campus managed by Estate Management Company Enjoy- Work, which proposes a regular programme of events and concierge services dedicated to over 10,000 workers from over 54 companies. At the heart of the ‘Enjoy-Work’ philosophy is the belief that supporting and engaging individuals first is the key to productive and engaged employees.
A senior leadership role in the guest (customer) experience strategy, and through dedicated support - PR and media management and event management. Ensuring Chiswick Park is delivering extraordinary and unrivalled levels of customer service, leading in CX innovation, events and media best practice and supporting in/with wider park business strategies. Working with all departments and external service partners to ensure delivery in line with our overall Mission, Vision, Values and Objectives.
• Support to the Estate Director in the effective running of a World Class Business Park.
• Strategic lead for all Guest Experiences and the ‘Guest Journey’ at the Park. Looking at the development and enhancement of CX strategies.
• Strategic lead for the Guest Experience Programme in relation to the annual curation, planning and delivery, supported by key members of the team. Programme areas including:
• Events, Sports, Clubs, Concierge Services, Workshops
• Strategic lead in Events Management.
• Strategic lead for PR, Communication and Media Management, driven by an onsite dedicated role and with key support links to external media agencies.
• Supporting the Estate Director in enhancing and representing the ‘Brand’. Using direct report expertise, drive key areas such as Brand design and content for internal and external audiences.
• Development and implementation of CX initiatives, innovations and experiences.
• Accountability for CX and PR/Media data analytics, trends and performance.
• Lead on management of CX systems and platforms.
• Accountability for all Marketing and Events budget lines working closely with the finance team and Estate Director. Ensuring accurate tracking and involvement in forecast planning. To manage and report on service charge expenditure variations.
• Lead on appropriate Awards submissions for the park.
• Support on a number of ESG key focuses (particularly Environmental and Social) with support from other leaders in the business. To also include reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
• Lead and manage KPIs across a number of key business areas.
• Contract lead for the Guest Experience Host (Reception services) team.
• Supporting with key external visits to the Park including leasing/marketing visits, showcasing and representing everything Enjoy-Work.
• Preparation of presentations for webinars, meetings and reports and assist in writing submission documents for external stakeholder engagement.
• Line Management responsibilities.
• On-call support for the Business in relation to Crisis Management, Emergency Procedures and Disaster Recovery.
• Effective stakeholder engagement with the wider leadership team, along with external business and community relationships.
• Support in the management of all Health and Safety matters.
• Other ad-hoc duties as may be required as part of the leadership team and/or the overall business.
• Reporting to: Estate Director
• Direct Reports: Event Experience Manager, Communications & Engagement Manager, Content Manager, Guest Experience co-ordinator, contract lead for Guest Experience Hosts (reception services)
• Working alongside: Head of Security & Risk, Head of Operations, Head of People & Culture and Head of Property Finance
• Strategic support to/from the Group companies Media/Comms team
• Previous senior and strategic CX management position in an established Estate, Retail or Hospitality environment with a minimum of 5years experience
• Previous experience in Event Management, with particular focus around event safety management
• Experience and understanding in PR/Media management
• Qualification, Membership or Affiliations with appropriate industry bodies
• IOSH Managing Safely (minimum)
• Understanding of and ability to maximise Brand Reputation
• Demonstrable experience in delivering unrivalled service excellence
• Demonstrable experience in managing and leading teams
• Demonstrable experience in planning and management of budgets
• Ability to prioritise within a multi-tasking environment, flexibility, accuracy and attention to detail
• Innovatively and results oriented, with the ability to look at emerging trends
• Unquestionable integrity, discretion, ethical and professional approach to business, commitment and personal credibility
• Proactive attitude
• Solid organisational skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
• Ability to develop written business content
• Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and adjust available solutions
• Creativity and resourcefulness: Ability to develop and execute project plans and engagement campaigns in innovative ways, problem solver
• Good analytical skills – critically analyse data to improve quality of deliverables and proposed solutions
• Confident decision maker and problem solver with a resilient and robust approach
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent IT Skills in all Microsoft Office applications and other project management tools