To advertise a job at Chiswick Park, please contact Fiona Torley
About Chiswick Park
Chiswick Park is a 1.8 million sq ft business campus located in West London, W4. Developed in 1999 and designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, it is today made up of 12 buildings, bringing together over 9,000 people from 67 of some of the world’s leading companies such as QVC, Discovery, Starbucks or Danone. Chiswick Park is set in 33 acres of landscape garden featuring a lake and waterfall. It also houses over 45,000 sq ft of retail space including an on-site Virgin Active gym, restaurants, convenience stores and a variety of pop-up traders and street-food vendors.
Chiswick Park is entirely managed by property management company, Enjoy-Work, which provides a range of services, facilities and entertainment for its guests on the park. The Enjoy-Work philosophy aims at providing an environment where people take pleasure at working and are therefore more productive in their work
To take the lead in ensuring the Chiswick Park estate is running efficiently, effectively and safely in line with expected standards and allocated budgets, as well as direct management of our newest building on the estate, by working with all departments and external service partners to ensure delivery in line with our overall Mission, Vision, Values and Objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
• Estate Management, by facilitating the planning, developing and implementation of the estate strategy and planner across the 33-acre site area.
• Day to day management of the highest standards for all communal areas across the estate and within allocated buildings, in line with the Enjoy-Work Operations.
• Health &Safety Management by ensuring the health and safety of all Guests, visitors, members of the public and property management staff and service providers when in the common parts of our properties. Ensure that emergency procedures and safe working practices are established and maintained. Full Ownership of the Health & Safety Forum including the Insurance Procedures and compliance. Supporting the M & E and Project Manager during fit-out’s post approval ensuring the contractors are managed safely and standards within the buildings are maintained.
• Building Management - by managing Building 7 and acting as the key contact for three single let buildings, building 2, 8 &12 (inclusive of Employee Welfare facilities and all relevant initiatives).
• Project Management, by supporting all Project, Lifecycle Replacement, Fabric and M&E Repair work on the estate and applicable buildings.
• Guest Experience Management by being a point of contact for our Guests for all queries relating to the estate and Building 7 and ensuring that the flow of Communication with Enjoy-Work is consistent and accurate.
• Contract Management by taking an active lead in managing Service Partner contracts (Landscaping & Wildlife / Electronic Security and Guest Support – Security) & supporting additional Service Partner contracts where necessary. Influencing sustainable asset management in line with the business strategy.
• Financial & Commercial competency by day to day management of the highest standards for all communal areas within buildings and related Guest companies, in line with the Enjoy-Work Operations.
• Full financial accountability for the Estate and Building 7 specific budget ensuring accurate tracking, and involvement in forecast planning.
• Development and innovation within the area of estate management& project management
• Support and involvement with the wider business as a member of the Chiswick Park Management Team
• Undertake ad hoc duties as requested
• 2-3 years Estate/Building Management experience
• Knowledge of relevant legislations
• IOSH Qualifications or equivalent.
• Project Management Qualification/Experience
• Customer / Contract management
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Previous budget management experience
Chiswick Park Enjoy-Work is committed to delivering world-class service. Your role as Estate Manager is to foster an environment where collaboration, innovation, and fun drive the ability of the team as a whole to deliver. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will lead and drive Estate/building management operations.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will be a self-starter, thrive on ownership and innovation, and have previous experience in large-scale property management.
Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
• Salary - £40,000 -£45,000 per annum
• Discretionary bonus
• BUPA healthcare, dental, and travel
• Pension scheme: 8% employer contribution with a minimum 3% employee contribution (auto-enrol at 1%)
Apply to: email@example.com Closing date for applications: Friday 21st January 2019