Plastic Bag Free Day is a unique opportunity to spread the word that a plastic bag free world is possible and that sound environmental alternatives to single use plastic bags are available.
Did you know that on average plastic bags are used for just 25 minutes?
To coincide with the launch of our Summer Staycation and encourage Guests to avoid using plastic bags, we gave out limited-edition, reusable Chiswick Park Summer Staycation tote bags to our Guests who are working on the Park.
Here are a few things you can do to help reduce using plastic bag usage:
– Say no to single-use plastic bags
– Take your own cloth bag when you go shopping
– If you are crafty, make your own bag!
– Volunteer your time or money with an environmental organisation that works on cleaning water and landmasses of plastic bags
– Recycle all the plastic you can in your house and office